Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Full of dreams


Full of dreams


I am such a girl always full of dreams, goals and actions. Before I working in a school , I always dreaming of becoming a "WHITE-COLLAR", and I did keep this dream during the days I still teaching in the middle school. Then, due to my insistence, my dream came true .
I am a little sales of the International Department, which means my burden and responsibility are heavier and bigger, which also means that there are more challenges and opportunities in front of me.Then,I have some more dreams.These dreams will turn out to be my goals and then my actions.
I am dreaming of extending the business dealing .I am dreaming of travelling around annually to visit my customers worldwide and confirm the long-term business relationship with every sole agent. I am dreaming that all customers know Miss Emma Wu, when they are getting in touch with our company and our products, and I am dreaming that they all praise and admire my hard working with their positive attitudes to the quality of our products and the services of all our staff. I am dreaming that I become a much more important employee in this company and my boss trusts me so much that he is very confident to leave me to handle all events.... ...
I don't know with so many dreams, whether my life will become more colorful or more disappointed. I just keep dreaming, just like the way I kept dreaming when I was a student, when I was a teacher. Dreams will become goals and then be actions, of course. Why should I worry about failure or success? The process of making dreams, goals and actions come ture is more enjoyable, and it is what impulses me to work, to live, and of course, it is also what will make me cry or smile, even laugh in the future. Even I am worrying about my future and my prospect, I should try my best. Whatever the result will be, I will always be dreaming, I will always be trying.
God and Numen will bless me!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Keep on dreaming! It creates hope and hope keeps people going.

Emma said...

Thanks , Mary , are you from Guangzhou ? just go to Panyu before.